Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Honey Mustard Dressing

I got to have a day out with two of my sisters and my mom on Friday. It was a great day and I had a lot of fun. While we were having lunch we talked salad dressings. They were all interested in the honey mustard dressing I use. So Mom, this is for you:

Alton Brown's Honey Mustard Dressing

5 T honey
3 T Dijon mustard
2 T mild vinegar (I like white wine vinegar, but plain white distilled works fine)

Wisk all the ingredients together. Makes about 2/3 of a cup of dressing.

That's it. I like to make it in the small bowl on my food processor. A blender would do a nice job with it as well. It's really quick to whip up and it works for just about everything. Alton recommends plain Dijon, but I found that grain mustard makes a delicious change. I bought a squeeze bottle to hold it for a buck that's perfect for drizzling a little dressing on my salad.

2 comments:

MamaBug said...

Sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Nike Air Max take in some watered textile to clean the rubberized sole of the running shoe. Clear the footwear with right temperature water and wash it, following that use it inside a layer of paper washcloth.
Onitsuka Tiger OnlineWeaken a little bit of beads of showering powdered ingredients in the warm water, water does not have too much. Rosetta Stone language
A bowel is enough. Get a clear broom handy and together with the soapy water.